A special UV-A fluorescent tubes 15W, 45.0 cm in length (with pins), 2.8 cm in diameter and 1.3 mm pin spacing. Covered with a protective coating that prevents break up the lamp at shatters.
Fluorescent Quantum BL PestWest have been designed to protect the environment and contain significantly less lead and mercury than most other fluorescent tubes. They are fully compatible with European Union Directive on Restrictions on Hazardous Substances.
PestWest Quantum BL fluorescent lamps are coated with a special layer of Teflon, DuPont Teflon for additional security in the event of lamp breakage, eg. During her replacement.
Replacing the fluorescent lamp / frequency In order to maintain maximum efficiency fluorescent lamps insecticides should be replaced preferably every six months, but not less frequently than once a year, because with the passage of time decreases their effectiveness. The best period is the period of the exchange spring.
More frequent replacement of fluorescent tubes is particularly recommended if:
- Peak insect activity falls to a later period of the season
- Installed lamps do not meet all necessary requirements
- The location of the lamps is not ideal
- Significant impact other light sources
- Insects are active even after the end of the season
- Insect repellent is particularly important - the food business, pharmaceutical plants, hospitals etc.
- Additional Information
Weight (g) 11.99 SKU 4347 No.of pack. 1 Certificate norma-pestwest.pdf Tube length 10.79 Foiled Yes