Glue pheromone trap for Indian meal moths
Trap intended for capturing and monitoring Indian meal moths – a pest threatening food products at homes, in stores, warehouses and other food industry connected places.
How to use it:
1. Take the trap out of the wrapping, remove the paper securing the glued surface
2. Take the pheromone out of the zipped pouch and place it in the central part of the glued surface
3. Form a trap into a triangle
4. Hang the trap: - outside of the cupboards in which food products are stored
-1,5-2 m above the ground
- far from vents, open windows and doors as well as radiators
5. After installing the trap it is not advisable to move it.
One trap can secure up to 50 m2 of the room. In order to secure a larger surface it is advisable to use more traps.
Content: glue trap – delta type, pheromone, string to hang the trap.
The trap does not include insecticides and other harmful chemical substances.
Pheromone dispenser emits a smell luring female moths, it is advisable to exchange it to a new one every 4-6 weeks.
After filling the trap with moths, exchange to new one.
It is advisable to use traps throughout the year. Used traps are a part of household waste.
- Additional Information
SKU 2663 EAN 1