Designed for safe, easy use, TALPIRID Mole Trap features dual springs for maximum power and curved jaws that scoop moles for improved capture. The trap's yellow foot pedal makes setting "hands free."
To use, PMPs place the trap jaws in an active mole tunnel and step on the trap's yellow foot pedal which sets the trigger below the surface. The trap has a low profile, when set, as it sits close to the ground. The yellow foot pedal springs up making notification of capture easy and safe.
The trap can be easily and safely disengaged and relocated to other mole tunnels, depending on mole pressure. Made of glass-filled nylon, TALPIRID Mole Trap will not rust and can be used over and over again...in all types of soils.
TALPIRID Mole Trap can be used alone or as the ideal complement to a complete TALPIRID Mole Control Program.
- Locate the active tunnels, which the mole moves.
- With a sharp spade to make the mound two grooves, so as not to cause backfilling the hole.
- Place the trap (adjusted) in pre-prepared holes.
- Start the ratchet mechanism by pressing his foot on the yellow pedal.
- Once captured mole trap and emptied, you can use it again.
How to use traps illustrated in the following video tutorial.
- Additional Information
Weight (g) 239.80 SKU 2516